COVID-19 VIRUS PLAN
Live classes are cancelled until further
notice. However, some of the courts have approved the online
class in lieu of the live class for the month of March and some through
April. We will continue to update this list as we receive responses from
the courts. If your judge does not appear on the list, please contact the
court clerk to find out if your judge will approve the online class for
you to take.
Updated - September 2020
If you have questions about your participation in a live class, please e-mail
Please care for yourself and others, and remember to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you FEEL sick? Stay home
Please stay informed:
For our online classes, please click here.
Live Classes for Parents
Classes for Professionals