Ticket Purchase Agreement
- Payment is required 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you add the purchase to your basket early but check out AFTER the deadline, your payment will be refunded and you will not be allowed into the class. (Ex: For a class that starts at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, you must make your payment no later than Friday at 9:00 a.m.)
- If class size reaches maximum occupancy for any class, registration will be closed.
- We do not allow walk ins.
- Sign in begins 15 minutes prior to the designated start of class and we encourage you to plan on arriving early.
- There is NO LATE ADMISSION to the class. Your payment reserves your seat on the date you selected. Without prior notice to us not less than 24 hours prior to the start of the class via e-mail, if you do not arrive on the date you specify or you arrive late for the class, your money is not refunded or credited. Think of it as an airline ticket, if the plane leaves and you don't cancel in advance you won't get your seat refunded. Doors are locked at the start of class so we encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- If you arrive late and choose to knock/bang on the door and disrupt the class, the police or security will be called.
- Written e-mail notice from the address you used to pay for the class and payment of the rescheduling fee not less than 24 hours prior to the start of the class you are scheduled for is required for cancellations or rescheduling of sessions.
- Please select your class carefully, there is a $5.00 administration fee charged per cancellation or rescheduling request which must be paid prior to confirmation of the requested change and no less than 24 hours prior to the class you were originally scheduled for. The reschedule requested is located and the middle section of the FAQ page.
- All participants receive a certificate at the end of each class. To earn a certificate, all participants must stay the full duration of the class.
- The use of electronic devices such as cell phones, laptops, recorders, cameras or video taping during class is strictly prohibited.
- Neither session is appropriate for children. No childcare is provided.
- There is no waiting area for anyone not participating in the class.
- We do not provide meals, but you are welcome to bring food or non alcoholic beverages to class.
- Occasionally classes may be canceled due to inclement weather. Please go to the following link if there is bad weather in the area the class is being taught to check for cancellation updates: www.childreninthemiddle.com/weather.htm
- We have a booklet for you to use in class and there are pens, though you are welcome to bring additional writing material.
- Please bring your PayPal receipt to class to confirm your registration.
- If you are not English speaking, please register for the Spanish class instead.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or eject participants from the class for disruptive behaviors with no refund.